Who haven’t heard of the magical relationship between the Copywriter and the Art Director? For a very long time, they’ve been the pillars, the corner stones of the marketing industry. But as advertising is loosing ground in the arena of corporate persuasion, maybe the days of acclaim and glory for this dynamic are over?
Since the times they are a-changin’, maybe the dynamic duo in the future of creative marketing will be that of a PR Specialist working with a Graphic Designer? Earned two-way communication meets visually compelling content in various formats. Wouldn’t that be something?
- MA Interactive Group, an Up and Coming Digital Marketing Agency, Expands to New Northfield, IL Location – New Hires on Way (prweb.com)
- Multichannel Attribution and the Modern Digital Marketer (mediapost.com)
- Creativity in Digital Advertising? Eat My Shorts Don Draper! (wpromote.com)
- Rishad Tobaccowala: Four Thoughts about the Future of Advertising (huffingtonpost.com)
- 3 Months After GSI Buy, eBay Expands Digital Agencies (clickz.com)
- Digital Requires the Remodeling of the Relic Agency Model – ClickZ mobile (shanecrombie.com)
- A Marketer’s Guide to Hiring Outside Help (marketingvox.com)