So shoot me.
Your brand may like world peace but show me the brand that doesn’t. It’s a given. Instead tell me what you stand for that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Regardless of what you think, branding is pretty much about standing for something. The point is that every brand can’t stand for everything. Personally, I like some brands better because people I don’t like hate them. I remember how everyone lashed out because of a daring advertising campaign Sisley did some years ago. The result? It only made the rebel appeal greater.
And also, you got to wonder how they pitched this production to the management of K-SWISS—and got it through.
- Kenny Powers Takes Over K-Swiss, Turns $h!t On Its F*%king Head (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kenny Powers – K-Swiss MFCEO (theoriginalwinger.com)
- K-SWISS’ New Mother Fucking Brand Identity? (viralblog.com)
- K-Swiss – Kenny Powers the MFCEO – (2011) 5:00 (USA) (adland.tv)
- 4:20 Flick: MFCEO Kenny Powers (hailmaryjane.com)
- Kenny Powers: MFCEO (humor.gunaxin.com)
- Kenny Powers is CEO for K-Swiss in New Campaign (shoppingblog.com)
- Kenny Powers Is The CEO: K-Swiss Ad Brilliance (cosbysweaters.com)
- Kenny Powers Uncensored K-Swiss Video Is F&%kn’ Hilarious [Video] (thecrimsoncrow.com)
- K-Swiss Gives Political Correctness the Finger in New Campaign (sportsnetworker.com)
- Kenny Powers Returns For Second K-Swiss Campaign (fastcompany.com)
- K-Swiss Now Bigger Than Cable Television And/Or Drugs (withleather.uproxx.com)